Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams with a Smile Makeover
Your smile is the centerpiece of your appearance. If you are unhappy with several cosmetic imperfections, Dr. Paul Gabriel can design a custom smile makeover at our Wexford, PA, office. This customized treatment plan consists of a combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures that aim to dramatically improve the aesthetics of your smile. For most patients, their quality of life and confidence is also enhanced significantly. Dr. Gabriel has extensive knowledge in cosmetic procedures and will strive to meet each of your unique treatment goals.
Your Initial Consultation
During your initial consultation, you will begin with discussing your concerns with Dr. Gabriel. A smile makeover can address a wide variety of cosmetic issues including misalignment, discoloration, gapped teeth, chips, cracks, and broken teeth. After performing an exam, as well as listening to your goals, Dr. Gabriel will recommend a customized approach that addresses each of your dental concerns. For example, if you only want to conceal internal discoloration, porcelain veneers might be an ideal option for you. If you need more extensive enhancements, we may recommend combining treatments such as teeth whitening, dental bonding, and ClearCorrect® to brighten your teeth, fill chips, and address alignment issues.
Commonly Combined Procedures
Several types of cosmetic treatments can be combined to achieve your desired look:
- Patients with surface stains on their teeth can typically benefit from teeth whitening. Our whitening solutions use a powerful but safe chemical solution to break the bond between stains and enamel, resulting in a smile that shines.
- One of the most popular cosmetic procedures, porcelain veneers are wafer-thin ceramic shells that are applied to the front surfaces of teeth to conceal minor chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- A dental crown can be used as a restorative or cosmetic treatment. These tooth-shaped restoration are often used to save a tooth that has experienced severe decay or trauma, but they can also improve the appearance of small, worn, or irregularly shaped teeth.
- Dental bonding uses a composite resin to fill small gaps, cracks, and chips in teeth. The bonding material can be applied in just one appointment and blends naturally with your smile.
- If you are unhappy with a gummy smile or uneven gum line, Dr. Gabriel can perform contouring to improve the shape, size, symmetry, and overall appearance of your smile.
- For patients who need orthodontic treatment, ClearCorrect® can gently align your smile using discreet, comfortable trays.
Smile Makeover Candidacy
Before Dr. Gabriel recommends cosmetic treatments, you must have good oral health. This means that if you have any tooth decay, trauma, periodontal disease, or other complications, those will first need to be addressed.
A customized smile makeover can positively impact your appearance, health, confidence, and quality of life.
If your needs are generally restorative, Dr. Gabriel also offers full-mouth reconstruction. For patients who are missing teeth, Dr. Gabriel can place dental implants, small titanium posts which can support a dental crown or bridge. He might also recommend tooth-colored fillings to repair the structural integrity of your smile. Cosmetic procedures can be completed in addition to a full-mouth reconstruction for a truly comprehensive result.
Schedule Your Makeover Consultation
Dr. Gabriel wants to help you achieve the smile of your dreams, and a makeover can positively impact your appearance, health, confidence, and quality of life. Contact us to schedule an appointment today and learn more.
“Dr. Gabriel leads the way for his staff, making patients feel welcome and at ease. Dr. Gabriel also provides top-quality dental care and his staff is good at explaining procedures before they perform them.” RUTH K.